Buxton Building Contractors Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We will protect the privacy of individuals when handling any personal information and ensure that we are compliant, as far as possible, with relevant data protection and privacy laws by adhering to the following principles:
• Be transparent about its collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
• Collect and use personal information fairly and lawfully.
• Only collect personal information that is required and only keep it for as long as is necessary.
• Keep personal information accurate and up to date.
• Respect the privacy rights of individuals granted by privacy laws.
• Keep personal information secure.
In meeting the above objectives, we will:
• Commit to keep abreast of all applicable data protection/privacy laws of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
• Take steps to provide appropriate training and support to ensure that all personnel are aware of our obligations under this Policy and follow our data protection procedures when handling the personal information of others.
• Implement relevant security procedures and issue guidance to staff explaining their data protection and security obligations.
• Ensure that when sharing personal information with third parties we do so only where necessary and seek assurances that the third party has adequate security procedures in place to protect such information.
• Implement clear processes for individuals to raise concerns about how we process their personal information and for resolving any such concerns.
• Ensure our privacy notices are clear, accessible and give sufficient information about how we use and share personal information and where personal information can be updated or corrected.
• Delete/destroy personal information no longer needed for its original business purpose in accordance with our retention and destruction policies and procedures, unless we have a legal obligation to retain personal information for a certain period.
• Only transfer personal information outside jurisdiction in accordance with relevant legal requirements.
Arkway Building and Construction Limited, Unit 1D, Howden Hall Industrial Estate, Howden Road, Silsden, West Yorkshire, BD20 0HJ.